Sunday 6 March 2011

New Pretty Vintage China Finds,


Morning, I have an exciting busy day ahead, but thought I'd share with you my new Vintage china finds. I usually buy English fine bone china so it was rare for me to purchase this romantic gentleman and pink dressed lady cup and saucer. But I fell in love with the elaborate shape of the curves and attention to the gold detail.


And as regard to the pink and yellow rose flower cup I love a cup that has 'a story'! My sister in law mentioned it once, she said how exciting it was to drink a cup of tea and to have a little surprise decoration inside the cup. So it is now called 'the story' in the cup in our house. I kind of like the sound of that. 






Going to be using the new cups and saucers today along side my other collections of china in a beautiful hotel, how exciting.

Hope you all have a good day.

xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Pretty china today - love the story one!
    Hope your day goes well at the hotel.
    Thanks for your lovely comments
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful china....I, too, love to find the cups with "a story" inside!!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cups look simply great!!

    Enjoy your new week!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous China! I love it that there is a 'story' in a cup! Always nice to have a little something smile back at you whilst you are supping away!

    Have a beautiful day!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful China. Love it. Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage. Hope to see you again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful China!!! I too love the cups with a story inside. Your blog is realy pretty! All the best,Sherry :o)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...