Monday 28 February 2011

Big Cakes!

Saw such a massive collection of cakes this week in a little tiny cafe in a back of a hall, where an auction was being held.
What a massive 3 tiered cake,I haven't seen one this big for ages. 
I was a little tempted by the chocolate one, but resisted!


A few different angles of the beast!


The cherry looks so small.


Would have looked much better on a vintage glass cake stand!


Had a lovely selection of welsh cakes too!


Fun to play with photographs of cakes;
Don't gain any pounds!

Have plenty more photographs of cakes I have eaten!
Another day.
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Oh my look at those cakes!!!
    Yummy - did you eat any of the big three tier one? I dont think I couldve resisted!
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...