Saturday 31 December 2011

Cute Fancy Vintage China Tea Time,




Once again my lovely neighbour Chris came round for a quick cup of tea before she went away for the holidays. As always she came armed in a super cute dress that needed a super cool teacup to match her fun outfit.



Really cute fishing boat - Alfred Meakin vintage china.
I've got quite a bit of this set now, am loving it so so so much!





Actually love using my massive Cannon. 
It is such a heavy beast but it goes everywhere with me.


And now on to the filter lenses!





Once again Chris chose a colourful dress from Anthropologie.

I guess if you are in a hurry,
 a small teacup is just what you need.

Hope you all have had a great last day of the year.
And hope 2012 is a really good one for you.

Thanks so much for following and commenting on fancy Vintage China blog this year.
It has been a really fun journey.

Looking forward to you stopping by again in 2012 and reading your lovely comments. Love hearing from you all. Sorry I haven't visited you as much as I would have liked recently, 
but hello to you all.

Becca

xxx









1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year hon! It's always a total pleasure popping by to visit and I can't wait to see what you get up to in 2012. Take care. L x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...