Tuesday 17 January 2012

Fancy Vintage,


We couldn't help but get excited with these cute little potato letters at a little tea party at the weekend.
(It doesn't take us much to get excited!)
Ok, so we did get a little bit carried away and ended up spelling out all the children's names. It took two large bags of these letters to feed all of them and to spell out their names.
They loved finding their place setting with there name on it.
Don't worry they ate more then just potato letters.

(They had ketchup for the main course!hehe)

Cath Kidston pink rose pattern.
 Gold vintage china plate. 
(I have a lot of these pretty plates
in different sizes).

Vintage written in potato letters.  
VI.
Pink and blue for the boys and girls.

Have a lovely day.

Love from Fancy Vintage.


xxx

14 comments:

  1. aahhh my boys used to love pototoe letters when they were little ;-))Enjoy your week, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe your post made me giggle! Love the Cath Kidston plate!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha how cute is that! I must find these..the fun i could have...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever! Educational food on pretty plates. I like your style.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A is for alpha, B is for bites, C for yourself that they taste just right. D is for dinner E is for eggs.....letters so tasty from A through to Z.

    Seriously, how sad am I that I remember the old advert jingle! The boys got sick of me singing it when they were little. Gosh, craving a bit of chippy goodness. Slim a soups don't pack the old starchy punch!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOh I so missed out on that advert jingle! You must sing to to me! hehehe
      Well done with soup, I had some too (home-made, not by me though! )and a whole broccoli!
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  6. How fun. I'm FRYING to take pix as good as yours;)

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The potatoe letters look like fun! My daughters would love them!

    Happy evening.

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this post is so funny! i love so much your blog!!!!
    new follower selene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Selene, Glad you thought it was funny, I have to make sure I don't say any silly jokes on here too, as only I would laugh at them!

      Delete
  9. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

    Lovely vintage china and pretty Ck fabric too!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becca, thank you for the lovely comment. Following you now as well :)

    I used to LOVE alphabites when I was little (we only got them as treats though). They look so cute on the pretty china.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, Nice to meet you! :)
      thanks for lovely comments, x

      Delete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...