Monday 13 February 2012

The Liebster Award



Thanks to the lovely Jo from
Who gave me the Liebster Blog Award this week.
Go and check out her beautiful creations that she makes, they all look so yummy. She is one talented cook!
(She's also a fan of pretty vintage china too!)



"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."
*****

The rules:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  • Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  • Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  • Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
  • Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
*****


So the lovely blogs that I nominate are,

I know she has more then 200 followers, but she is so lovely and talented and is so honest, I just want to give her a big hug.

(loves vintage china too)

Love Sue's honest blog and her gorgeous cupcakes.

And I love Cushion and Cake's crafty tea shop, so talented and exciting and I so wished I lived closer!

And finally I really love this lovely blog

Ok, so here are five cool blogs to check out if you aren't familiar with them already, It's so hard to find out if a blog has won an award already, but hope you don't mind receiving an award. 


Take care for now and thanks to the talented Jo again for my award.


Becca 

XXX








9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing some lovely blogs Becca! Did you realise that you are a no reply blogger?! I can't reply to the lovely comments you leave me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your dashboard go into settings

    click on 'comments'and scroll down to the bottom, make sure your email address is in the 'comment notification email' box.

    This will mean you get an email everytime someone comments on your blog, but also means that when you comment, people can reply to your comments.

    Maybe leave me a comment once you've done this and I can let you know if it's worked! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope this worked! Maybe it's there sometimes, but not other times? Becca x

      Delete
  3. Hi Becca,

    Congratulations on your award. You deserve it!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becca,

    Bless your heart thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog post about Jake it really meant a lot to me i have been so touched by peoples kindness. Congratulations on the award ;-)) I decided a long time ago to keep my blog award free but thank you so much for the kind thought and mention. Have a great week and hugs back to you. dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your award and thank you so much for nominating me! I am very touched. Your lovely comments mean a lot to me, thank you for taking the time to visit me x I will take great pleasure in accepting your gracious nomination. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, it's still not working for some reason! I can't remember what else you need to do! I will try and find out, but you could try checking your google account settings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! Thanks for the links to the lovely blogs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the lovely compliment! Will have a look at the blogs you've nominated too :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...