Saturday 25 February 2012

Wedding Table Flowers and Vintage Glassware,

We have been collecting pretty vintage glassware for a while now, absolutely love it.
Lovely florist Meagan from Made in Mumbles came and helped us with a really cute floral display for a recent wedding fayre. 


We probably have over 30 shapes of different glassware at the moment to hire out. We also have loads of glass water jugs too that can double up as flower vases. I think I may have a soft spot for glass as have loads of glass cake stands and candle sticks too.  More photographs to follow, I know you can't wait! hahaha, such excitement.
We are so looking forward to those summer weddings already.
The latest wedding enquiry is for the end of the summer 2014.
That seems so amazingly organised to me, like it though.
(I wonder who was silly enough to do a wedding in 6 weeks?) 


I do love the idea of lots of glass vases for a really long wedding table. Especially if they are all different shapes and sizes.



Vases and teapots.

Different vase shapes and sizes.
A range of flowers on display.

The strong smell of the pink hydrangeas bought loads of people over.


Glassware and tea cup candles.


Love this orange rose.


Meagan getting the flowers ready.


Hope you are all having a good weekend.
What with the rugby on today.
Won't say that I already know the score of England v Wales.
Someone will be very happy in the house this evening.
Take care for now.

Becca

x

(My friend Beth's pretty pink arrangement)

3 comments:

  1. Becca these photos are gorgeous!!! I always use my pretty teapots as vases. Ooooh I keep looking and feel rather jolly now from all the colour!!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Gem x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Becca, I am also partial to a bit of glassware but don't own much (yet....!) I bought some flowers to draw at the weekend and am having fun arranging them in the different vases too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunningly beautiful ~ your pictures look like pages from a decorator magazine!

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...