Thursday 5 April 2012

Old Cameras,


Just back from a fancy dress Murder Mystery evening. Am in awe of the talent everyone else seemed to possess when it came to acting and accents! I had to be in an evening 1920's outfit which was fun and speak with an american accent. Kind of ok with that accent as I used to live in the States for years. I guess though that most of the people there were from a theatre group so they had to be amazing.


I was really impressed with the other half as well as he had to be in a Safari costume and also speak with an American accent.

He also ended up being the murderer, which no one guessed.

Well with that I will leave you as I go back to my pretend American murdering safari adventurer husband.

Oh did I forget to mention this really cute REX camera?
Picked it up a while back and it seemed to go with the 
Dr. Safari look!




To the next murder mystery game.


A big thanks to the most amazing hosts and cooks! 



Hope all is well with you guys.

Becca 
x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun evening Becca! I've never been to one of those although I've heard they're good - one of my friends spends a great deal of time acting in them as her hubby runs a murder mystery business.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...