Tuesday 10 April 2012

Royal Albert's Lady Carlyle Pink China,


I'm so in love with this new pink china trio. I picked up a couple of these this week and I can't stop looking at them. That does sound a little odd doesn't it. But nonetheless I'm in love.
This pretty pink floral pattern is none other then Lady Carlyle's pattern by Royal Albert.




I'm starting to notice a strong similarity of this large pink rose bouquet with a lot of my china now from many different china makers. 



Lovely chocolate brownie made by The Little Bakeshop.





So loving our lovely Nespresso coffee maker.





Don't worry, I did manage a long walk after eating this large chocolate brownie today!
I have also started running again, something drastic was so needed after eating all these cakes.
It may take a century or two to loose a few pounds though. 

Take care for now.

Becca
x

My gosh I just remembered I still have a full China set hiding away in the car still. 
I must get that out tomorrow.

Ooooh that is a pretty set too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...