Wednesday 19 February 2014

Table Plan


How about this idea for a table plan for your wedding from Made in Mumbles, with photographs by  Rasa Mombeini.With a few props by us, Fancy Vintage. We have a little bit of love going on for old vintage cameras and gold frames.

*


*
  I love the idea of putting up your old vintage photographs from your grandparents/parents wedding. Or maybe you could ask for photos from your guests before the big day to put on here?  
*


*
We also have a little bit of a soft spot for old typewriters too.

*

I love how one of my wee ones asked if the typewriter played games, when he first saw one!

*


Take care for now.

*

Becca x

5 comments:

  1. What a good idea to make a table plan like this! It must be fun trying to see who is on the photo :-)! Especially the old ones!

    Happy evening!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely idea for a seating plan if you can get the relevant photos - so personal and fun!
    Funny how typewriters are a thing of the past and to kids these days they must seem ancient! Reminds me of You've Got Mail - one of my fav dvds - where the journalist boyfriend has a thing about typewriters!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...