Thursday 29 January 2015

Chintz, Chintz and More Chintz



Ditsy Chintz

I'm sure you all know what Chintz means, 
(designs featuring flowers and other patterns in different colours), 
it originated from glazed floral textiles from India but it also has now been widely used for this style of china. Anyway, enough of the history lesson.
 I have a secret love for anything chintzy, 
(actually it's not so secret if it's on here, is it!) 
But here is today's post, featuring some of our Chintz china collection. 
Starting with one of my favourites above, Mrs Stocks floral vintage cup and saucer. 
Such a treat to have a cup of tea out of this beauty!


Pretty chintz fabric and cake stand with sponge cake. Notice the Pac Man shaped cake!


I think this is pure beauty, but that may be just me.


Chintz tray and pink trio,



Baby Christening chintz spread, notice the massive cake that I think I mostly ate! 



Chintz collection


Rose cupcake from Scrum Diddly.


OOOh Easter cakes on chintz


A random lidded pot, which I'm not sure what I should use it for? Any suggestions? 


A rare find - A Chintz tray, a really lovely clashing combo here!


Waaaaay too much chintz floral action here.


Cupcakes by the lovely Scrum Diddly on chintz cake stand.


Pastel coloured eggs and floral combo.


More cakes on chintz cake stand.


A recent purchase:)pretty yellow floral one tiered cake stand. 


Oooohh look at them all! Quick, shut the door, don't let the baby in! eeekkk


The collection is growing.








Pretty, pretty, pretty, two halfs of cake stands, It would be quite cool to stick them together for a hop-Potch type chintz split cake-stand look?


One of our first cake stands.


Fouuurrrrr cake stands.

Sorry about the overload of photos, and sorry about the lack of blog posts. Life has certainly been busy here with 4 boys. They are keeping us busy!
I hope you are all well, Do leave a comment and say hello!

Take care for now

Becca 
xxx





1 comment:

  1. A girl can never have too much chintz. I'm a sucker for Royal Winton chintz patterns but rarely seem to come across them. I suppose it makes them even more special when I do!

    That tall cake is stunning by the way! I've always wanted to try that ruffled icing technique.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...