Tuesday 21 June 2011

Blogger Award!




Thanks to the lovely Gem from Treasures from the Cherry Tree Blog for awarding fancyvintage the Kreative blogger award. Yippie, My second award, thank you. Hope you like reading about vintage china and other bits and pieces! Sorry it has taken me ages to get round to writing this.

Now apparently I need to write a few facts about me. 
I'm sure that this will be really exciting for you! 
I've had to do this recently so I have copied some questions from a magazine that made it a little easier I think for me. 


The song I can’t get out of my head at the moment is...
Complete opposites really.

When I was a child I wanted to be...
a detective.....I think, or a princess?

My proudest moment is...
I'm not sure yet, have had quite a few moments. I see all three little ones everyday and think wow!

The best day of my life...
was my brother and sister in law's wedding, I managed to have my first baby early and not on the day of their wedding! I was bit worried it may happen on the actual wedding day but phew he popped out early! So we took a new-born baby to their circus wedding! What fun!

The shops I can’t walk past without buying something are...
have you guessed it, charity shops!

My favourite meal is....
melted Goat's cheese with beetroot, Yum!

My Favourite drink is.....
the american drink Root-beer, it has to be A & W and served in a frozen glass!
And on hot days, it has to be Pimms!

The book I’m reading at the moment is...
I keep coming back to it, but it has to be the Big B (Bible)
at the moment. My beautiful, talented sister in law is very poorly and we are all praying for a huge miracle. 

My biggest regret is...
not being intelligent enough to find a cure for all the silly diseases out there.
And then it would be not doing enough artwork.
It defiantly wouldn't be not taking enough photographs!

My perfect Saturday is...
an early sneak to the local car boot before everyone is up. 
Then walking to a local sandy beach with the family and having a picnic, playing in all the rock pools with the little ones and having a sneaky swim in the big waves. Followed of course by an ice cream cone on the way home. Then a take away curry when the little ones are in bed.

Last thing at night I always…
clear a path through all the toys on the floor just in case one of them is up in the night! 

If I have time to myself I...
am dreaming!

When I’m feeling down I...
laugh as I don't have time to have those feelings.

The best thing my parents taught me was...
to be positive and find good in everything.

My biggest influence is...
my beautiful family and friends. I don't know what I'd do without all my brothers, sisters and friends. And particularly my lovely friend Beth who has been a rock to me most my life! She is a mega star!

My greatest weakness is…..
chocolate brownie and coffee and actually all coffee shops and all car boots and all charity shops!

If I could pass any law it would be….
to make dogs wear nappies! hehe

I’d love to...
write and illustrate a children's book. I have been working for years on some characters and a story but am bit stuck at the moment and a bit busy!

My favourite sport is.....
mountain biking. I love nothing better then a sharp descent on my bike down a single track trail in the Afan Forest(Wales). It is such a buzz and so hard to beat the exhilaration.

If I could live anywhere it would be......
living here in the Gower, in South Wales still. There are so many different beaches to choose from. Love it so so so much, I am so lucky and count my blessings. Also love St. Ives in Cornwall, as is so beautiful and full of art galleries, coffee shops and beautiful beaches too. And the other extreme would be the Lake District as I love hiking and biking in the stunning Mountains there.

Not a lot of people know this but I’m no good at...
eating yoghurt and anything with cream! 

If I could change anything it would be to...........
get rid of cancer. It is so annoying and everywhere. Seems like most people know someone with it. Aaaaaaah!




I would like to pass this award onto the following three blogs I love: 

This lovely one


and
These two really new ones.


and 

(Kate has a really good competition on at the moment!)



 Sorry, I hope this wasn't too long and boring.


Take care for now.


xxx




Questions below if you need to copy and paste any.

Some Fancyvintage questions.
The song I can’t get out of my head is...
When I was a child I wanted to be...
My proudest moment is...
The best day of my life...
The shops I can’t walk past without buying something are...
My favourite meal is...
My favourite drink is...
The book I’m reading at the moment is...
My biggest regret is...
My perfect Sunday/Saturday is...
Last thing at night I always...
If I have time to myself I...
When I’m feeling down I...
The best thing my parents taught me was...
My biggest influence is...
My greatest weakness is...
If I could pass any law it would be...
I’d love to...
My favourite sport is...
If I could live anywhere it would be...
Not a lot of people know this but I’m no good at...
If I could change anything it would be to...










3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS with your award, you really deserve it :D! Nice to read something about you, it's always nice to know something about te person behind the blog :D! The song 'Majesty' from Delirious is great, and chocolate brownie is the best :D! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! I have known you for over 20 years and still read some bits I never knew! Hummmm mountain biking, think I'll leave that to you! Well done on your award! Really well deserved! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you deserved this! Thank you for sharing these tidbits about yourself ~ fun!

    With a smile,
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...