Thursday 16 June 2011

Vintage Lace Skirt,


What I Wore Today.

I love this pretty light blue skirt so much.
My Mom brought it for me for my recent birthday.
I love, love, love it! 
I thought maybe I could try and see if I could make something like this or change some of my other skirts; as I have so much lonely vintage fabric and lace waiting to be used.
It may happen!

Possibly next decade!

Also love my new Monsoon flip-flops with all the cute vintage buttons on them.


So love the layers and layers of delicate lace and fabric on this skirt.

Shame I can't wear it everyday!

xxxx

5 comments:

  1. I love your skirt too, it's sweet!

    I'm #74 on your followers list! That's the year I was born! Yeah me! lol

    Ciao Bella!
    Drop by to visit with me anytime!


    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt looks really pretty i love monsoon flip flops they are the best and always so girly and pretty, enjoy the rest of your week, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh completely in love with your skirt! Might have to stick that one in my suitcase next time I am down your way!!!!!!!............and the flip flops too!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha!

    I would love to make some pretty vintage skirts.....it's on my 'to-do' list.........maybe in the year 2015 I might get around to it!

    Have a lovely day!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely!!! I know exactly how you feel :-)

    Happy evening!

    Lieve groet, Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful skirt! Its so delicate and pretty. Makes you feel very special and feminine wearing that sort of skirt.
    Love the flip flops too!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...