Friday 17 June 2011

Vintage Dishes


Who would have thought it would be nice to say they enjoyed washing up! I really enjoyed a few hours of playing with my vintage china last night. I had to make sure that all the pretty 200 cups and saucers, and sideplates were clean and packed ready for the Ball tomorrow night, or I wouldn't be going!


My good friend the dishwasher and I got on very well.



                  Collection of coffee pots.




                            Drying rack.


                   Ok, so the cups were everywhere!



            Really love the yellow crinoline ladies.



                        Lots of coffee pots.


Actually there are so many different gold designs for vintage china.


Love the pink roses on this cup.


And a warm welcome to the new Mr. Coffee pot to the collection.


                    Come and meet your new friends.


                       Lots of drying teacups.


                  Watch out for the edge of the table!


Three of the million boxes, ready to go.

Sorry so many photos, as per usual, I got carried away with the pretties.
Let's hope I leave my camera behind for the ball!
If I find my dress.

And carriage.


xxx








5 comments:

  1. Cinderella WILL go to the ball!!!!!! Especially after she washed that mammoth amount!

    I would just be in china heaven at your house!!!!!!! Nothing would get done all day, as all I would be doing was sitting with my feet up having a cup of tea out of a nice china cup and teapot!

    Fab pics, I have TOTAL china envy!!!!!

    Have a gorgeous weekend!!!!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have such a great collection. Wish I could come and visit only to have a look. I have a terrible weakness for vintage china ;-)!

    Good luck at the ball tomorrow night!

    groetjes van Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful china, Have a wonderful time, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooooo jealous! What beautiful, beautiful china. I love your new coffee pot - very pretty. Have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow how pleasing to the eye. Very stunning! Hope it was brill xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...