Saturday 10 September 2011

Brown Teapot,



Brown Teapot.



You can't get more exciting then that for a title can you?

It probably should have read,

Big Dark Brown Teapot?
or 
Teapot of brownness?
or 
Brown Pot of Tea?
or 
The Dark Side of The Pot?
or
The Teapot of Darkness of Brownness?

So sorry, getting carried away.

I think that any of these would have made a much more exciting title!
It would have bought thousands of people to see such a brown delight!


But this brown teapot is rather sweet, it has really grown on me. 
And after all it does seem to almost match my lovely neighbour Chris's outfit!

And thats what counts, doesn't it?
Matching your outfits with your china!



I don't suppose many people will be wanting brown events such as a brown vintage tea party?

Maybe you will all be inspired!
hehe


I do love the hand painted blue, white and orange flowers on it.


Sorry getting carried away.

Better sign off and have a final brown cup of tea.



Chris's brown outfit is from Roamkix,
some really cute outfits on there.


Have a great weekend.

Becca.

xxx

9 comments:

  1. i love the tea pot in all it's brownness! And certainly one's outfit should always be chosen to co ordinate with the china of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of a canal art teapot, very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pretty teapot! Takes me back to the seventies. I think my mum had a teapot that looked a bit like the one on your photo :-)

    Happy Sunday!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious big brown teapot! I love it. And yes - very important to match your china with your outfit!!! I guess that means I should wear red with rainbow stripes tomorrow when I have a cuppa! Hope you're having a lovely week hon. Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you match the china to Chris's outfits! A brown teapot hey? I wonder if I could get away with a brown teapot in the house. Mr H is slowly loving brown after a lifetime of hating it! ha ha!

    Have a super day lovely

    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I dont know if you saw but you won my giveaway, could you email me and let me know where you want your prize sent to, congrats on winning and thanks for entering!

    wildesnapdragon@gmail.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only just found your blog and I am in love already! My Mum used to collect all different kinds of teapots so I've got a special place in my heart for cute teapots. I love the hand-painted daisies too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I like it very much! Lovely blog. Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...