Friday 23 September 2011

Macmillan 'World's Biggest Coffee Morning'

Macmillan 'World's Biggest Coffee Morning'

  Vintage Tea and Coffee Party,


We are really excited to be part of Macmillan's World's Biggest Coffee Morning next Saturday, October the 1st. If you are in the area of Swansea then please do come and join us, and bring your friends too! We will be serving tea, coffee and cake - all with a vintage party theme.


This year marks 100 years since the charity was set up and with that in mind Macmillan want to make this years "World's Biggest Coffee Morning" the biggest yet. 
Last year the event raised an amazing £8 million and hopefully this year it will be even better. 

              Macmillan do an amazing job in providing emotional, practical, medical and financial support to those affected by cancer but they do need as much help as possible. Like so many people, cancer has touched my family recently and so I am really pleased to coordinate the event and to support Macmillan in this way.

I am really looking forward to eating some yummy cakes and drinking loads and coffee, all out of lovely vintage china.

That is if I have time! 

Right now I have to get all the china ready and get the bunting out!

Take care for now

Becca

xxx




6 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like fun. Wish I was down your way................xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca,

    Wish I lived in the area! I would have loved to join you.

    Happy weekend,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza lovely cakeys xx what a fabulous cause- good for you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't beat a cup of tea from a nice cup! Wish I was closer but sending you good wishes for the event. I think you are a very deserving winner of my Tea Time Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becca, lovely photo's the cakes and cups etc are so pretty. Good luck for next weekend. Enjoy your week, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again - sorry I didn't see this post before I commented before!!! What a fabulous event - wish I lived nearer! These photos with all the cakes are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...