Friday 30 September 2011

Vintage Orange Dress,


Vintage Orange Dress,

I picked up this lovely colourful layered vintage orange dress this week, I really love it, it makes me laugh every time I see it.


Wish I could say I knitted the lovely rainbow coloured blanket underneath it.


Could you wear this dress both ways?


Bit of Ruffle activity going on here.


Nice belt action.


Love these diaphanous sleeves.

My sister in law, thought you may get comments that you have been tango'd if you where to wear this bright orange dress!
Just don't have an orange tan while you wear it!





Anticipation though, does this dress fit!



No.

Oh well, it looks pretty hanging up next to it's friends.
Perhaps should do a blog on my rainbow collection of Vintage dresses?

That don't fit!
hahaha





Have a lovely colourful day.

Becca.

xxx


One day to go until the Worlds biggest Macmillan coffee morning.



Yikes so much to do still. 
It is a massive hall to decorate.
Yippie, more bunting arrived today! 
Hope it looks pretty.

x



2 comments:

  1. This dress is awesome!!
    I can see why you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can't go wrong with orange, voted the fabulous colour of 2011. I absolutley adore the colours of orange, but do wear your vintage wisely; a cool, modern twist with a nod to the past, otherwise it can look as though your wardrobe has not been updated!
    Love, Vx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...