Thursday 20 October 2011

Vintage Blue and Gold Teapot, Part One,


Vintage Blue and Gold Teapot,

I love this blue set so much, I actually have had it for ages and was so pleased when I came across it when tidying up.
How could I loose this blue and gold teapot! I love it.

So when my neighbour Chris came round in her really cute outfit, I had no choice but to get this teapot out as it matched her outfit so well. A few of you may know by now, that I am such a fan of matching an outfit to a good old vintage teapot!
And Chris never seizes to amaze me with her cute whimsical way of dressing.


(see part 2 in next blog)


I love this pretty bright warm coloured floral tablecloth. 



Some random photographs below of views of the blue and gold 
china teapot, jug and sugar bowl.





This teapot is almost a Wedgwood blue colour?




Love these cherry red and pink flowers.


Spots are so seriously cute!


OOOOOH is that banana loaf going on in this photo?

















Bit too many blue and gold china jug and teapot shots, 
sorry.



 So loving the orange hand-painted spots on this teapot.


Well,take care for now. 

Part Two should follow this post!




xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...