Sunday 6 November 2011

Vintage Ceramic Flowers,



These vintage ceramic flowers are so nostalgic, they really remind me of both of my sweet, lovely grandmas.
I see them everywhere. 
 They used to make me laugh when I was younger but now they make me smile.
These flowers are so pretty and delicate and they have really inspired me.
I have some fun ideas now!
Hopefully one day I will post my makes on here.








Until then, take care for now.

x

I bet you start seeing these everywhere now!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely photographs! Yes, see them a lot in charity shops here, but the prices vary considerably!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think they were pointless when I was a teenager.......now I love them! Shows how old I am now! ha ha! Still have to convince the husband they are beautiful! he he!

    Have a lovely day!!!!

    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...