Thanks to the lovely Jo from
Who gave me the Liebster Blog Award this week.
Go and check out her beautiful creations that she makes, they all look so yummy. She is one talented cook!
(She's also a fan of pretty vintage china too!)
"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
So the lovely blogs that I nominate are,
I know she has more then 200 followers, but she is so lovely and talented and is so honest, I just want to give her a big hug.
The really cute blog http://shortbreadandginger.blogspot.com/
(loves vintage china too)
Love Sue's honest blog and her gorgeous cupcakes.
And I love Cushion and Cake's crafty tea shop, so talented and exciting and I so wished I lived closer!
And finally I really love this lovely blog
Ok, so here are five cool blogs to check out if you aren't familiar with them already, It's so hard to find out if a blog has won an award already, but hope you don't mind receiving an award.
Take care for now and thanks to the talented Jo again for my award.