Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas Tree Love,


OK, ok, ok, enough already of the Christmas tree photographs,
 I hear you say!
I really did get carried away testing different lenses,films and flashes. So here is a selection of the tree experimentations.
If you have a favourite please do say.
If you don't, that's really fine too.
I may be a little Christmas tree-d out myself.


Christmas tree x 13.


Black and white experimentations.


Christmas tree x a hundred million.

 And the selection of trees begins.
Number 1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
(*kind off liking this one*)
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 
20 
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

It was a fun evening taking photos of my Christmas tree with my lovely sister in law.
What more could you want!
I know she was riveted.
:-)



Have a great day, enjoy the few days left of your tree.


xxx

5 comments:

  1. I actually really liked this post as i got a new camera for christmas and really need to sit down with it and figure out all what it does xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a lot of Christmas trees! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I totaly understand your tree-love :-)...
    I will miss mine... Tomorrow he is going to leave...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best in 2012 ~ happy new year!

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some Christmas Tree LOVE!!!!!!!

    You must have had a lot of fun!!!!!!! he he!

    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...