Wednesday 24 August 2011

Nature Walk in Stripes


This has to be one of the most relaxing places to take your wee ones on an adventure.
Somehow we find ourselves going there again and again.
I know I have blogged about this walk already but this time we had the pleasure of my awesome sister in law and brother and their 3 wee ones too. So a plethra of small boys in stripes.
My sister in law and I are so similar in taste and we find ourselves laughing when we meet up as we seem to buy the same things not only for ourselves, like our love for vintage china and fabrics and basically everything,
( our other halves may call us hoarders???)
but also for the wee ones like all their stripey shirts.


I also have this silly thing, where I seem to put them all in the same colour or stripes so I can see all three of them in busy places.
Is it just me who does this or do all wee boys seem to wonder off?

Number 3 checking out the crocodiles in the swamp.
Oh sorry I meant swans.


Another stripy one, but a cousin stripy one.


I have such a thing for kissing gates, if I had a big enough garden or entrance to our house, I would so love a kissing gate so that you would have to kiss everytime you arrived home.
Wouldn't that be awesome! Just a little reminder really to say hey don't forget about my lips!
Or you could just call them a gate or stile or a swinging fence!
But kissing gate is way cooler, don't you think?


I guess you could also call it a climbing frame too!


They have a really cool bird watching hut over the marsh, which was amazing. The swallows kept flying in and out of their nest.


View of marsh.

On the beach with the tide far out.


Massive sand dunes.


This is both of us in our blue and white stripes.


My lovely sister in law.

Until the next walk and weekend.

This is my first blog via laptop. I should really be getting back to holidaying!

xxx

Thanks to all the new followers and for all your lovely comments too. Hopefully I will be able to pop over to your blogs soon.

I will also be sending all those goodies to the Juicy Lucy winners soon too.



x






5 comments:

  1. aawww what a beautiful post, and such gorgeous photo's and memories. I love the black and white photo's there is so deeply moving and magical about photo's in this colour. Kissing gate sounds great to me ;-)) Enjoy the rest of your week, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, it's not just you. My small boys bugger off too. One minute they are there and the next they are gone! I have even considered tying a helium ballon to the back of their trousers so I can see them in a crowd!!! I have also been known to write my mobile number on their skin in permanent pen!!!! Extreme, I know, but it makes me feel better.

    What a lovely gorgeous stunning place to have an adventure in stripes.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so much the we each turned up in white tops, denim and stripy cardi's! We all had such a fab day! We were all looking at the pics last night. The bears had such fun with their cousins and the girls. Was one of the best weekends ever actually!

    Hope the time away is a great one so far! Hopefully see you soon beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s like Cuckoos idea of the balloons tied to the trousers idea! Good way of spotting htem in a crowd! he he! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you and your sis-in-law are like twinnies! It's so funny reading both your blogs and seeing how you love similar things. You guys must have so much fun shopping together!! I've really missed visiting your gorgeous blog. I've been on holiday so am just in catch up mode now. Hope you're having a fab week hon. L x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...