Wednesday 17 August 2011

Vintage Tea Time Visit!



I always look forward to my lovely next door neighbour Chris visiting, usually with some kind of yummy dessert! This time the chocolate cake was provided by me, a rare experience!
This post has taken a while to do as I took so many photographs, then loads of other visits took over and I nearly forgot about yet another fun tea experience! How could I!

Yellow belt from Anthropologie.
Blue dress from a little boutique in Bordeaux.
Denim shirt from Topshop.


Time for that cup of tea we were meant to be having!


Swirly, whirly skirt.


Chris's fun hot pink tights.
Shoes were from Tom's. 
Chris says they work on a basis of "you buy one pair and another goes to a child in Africa".



Trying to get Chris to wear orange next as, I have a fun orange inspired theme next!


Just bring the carrot cake, that's all I ask!


Part two on next blog.
Took too many photographs of pretty light blue shades of spotty china to fit on this entry!


Till the next visit.


xxx


Don't forget, midweek now on the Juicy Lucy Fairy give away!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I had such a neighbour! Love the outfit. She looks fabulous in it!

    Happy day,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Chris looks fab in that outfit. And YOU provided the cake? Impressed! ha ha Bought or homemade?!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...